Sunday 10 July 2011

Rainy July



Well another age since my last post. I am going to start posting more regularly (famous last words!). Life at Moose Towers still sooper busy....plus we have moved house twice in the year, an experience not to be repeated for a while :(
I travelled south to see friends in the Cotswolds over from the States (no we weren't at THAT wedding) which was great for a few days' respite. The weather was lovely and we just bumbled round the countryside for a bit.
I have still been having amazing press, which is fab and keeps us all busy here. The latest being the August issue (beginning of July? they get earlier and earlier) of Elle Decoration. Which is massively exciting.
Weirdly Christmas orders will start to come in soon...I know...how scary??
Anyway the Mooselets are away with their Dad on a boat on the Norfolk Broads, hopefully getting better weather than us up here. So I'm making the most of the free time (as we are on school hols already) and beavering away like crazy.

No comments: