Monday 5 August 2013

Summer holidays

I can't believe that the summer holidays are nearly over. They have gone by in a flash. The boys have had lots of trips, Italy, England & a beach holiday. I have yet to get away, but with the amazing weather I have managed a few gorgeous trips to the beach and working in the garden when it has been lovely & warm.
We did get over to Kellie Castle and had a quick wander around the beautiful walled garden.


It is so lovely to see such a beautiful space, and I can't help having a bit of garden envy, as we have such a large unruly plot! While we were there, we saw a head that my son had sculpted at school and it was chosen to be cast and displayed in the Kellie Castle grounds-very exciting! 
A lovely sunny afternoon, that ended in a wander around Pittenweem, watching the preparations for the Arts Festival and boats going out for the evening's fishing. 

No comments: